Palak Paneer Recipe- delicious foods
Palak Paneer Recipe
Palak Paneer is a famous vegetable of Indian cuisine which is a mixture of spinach and paneer. It is a Palak Paneer Recipe- delicious foods, nutritious and healthy dish that forms an important part of Indian cuisine. It is often served with roti, naan, paratha or rice. Spinach has always been considered a nutritious vegetable that is rich in vitamins, fiber and minerals. Cheese also contains nutrients which are very beneficial for the body.
To make Palak Paneer, spinach is usually washed and its leaves are crushed and it is fried and cooked completely. After this paneer is added to it which makes this curry even more delicious. You can use spices of your choice such as cumin, turmeric, coriander and red chili.
palak paneer recipe restaurant style
you can also add non-veg or veg ingredients to it as per your choice.
Palak Paneer is an easy dish which is made in a quick way and you can easily make it at home. By making it at home, you can enjoy healthy and delicious food with your family.
Health Benefits of Palak Paneer
- Spinach is a superfood that is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Spinach contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, carbohydrates and fiber.
- Paneer is also a good product that is made from milk and is a good source of vitamin D, calcium and protein.
- Hence, Palak Paneer is a healthy dish which is very beneficial for a healthy lifestyle. By eating this, our body gets a good amount of essential vitamins, minerals and proteins which are very important for our health.
- Eating Palak Paneer helps our body to lose weight. The fiber present in spinach keeps our stomach full and balanced, which prevents us from overeating. Apart from this, paneer contains protein which increases the energy level of our body and helps in developing muscles.
- Eating Palak Paneer can also save you from diseases like diabetes, allergies and heart disease. Vitamin C and B vitamins present in spinach act as antioxidants which help in strengthening your immune system.
- Apart from this, eating palak paneer also benefits your hair, skin and nails. The vitamins A, C and calcium in spinach make your hair and nails strong and the protein and vitamin D in paneer help keep your skin healthy.
- Hence, Palak Paneer is a healthy and delicious dish that provides you with various health benefits. It can be easily made and can be used in different flavors as per your choice. It can be served with steam rice or naan.
- If you are a vegetarian, you can add almonds or dates to the paneer to make it even healthier. also, if you want to make the dish a bit tangy, you can add more ginger and green chillies.
- Hence, Palak Paneer is a healthy and delicious dish that you can share with your family and friends.
- There are many versions of Palak Paneer which makes it even more elaborate. In one version, you can also add tomatoes or onions to make it even more flavourful. in addition, you can also add items like peas, black gram or sweet corn to it. It can also be garnished with curd or cream.
- Another version is Palak Paneer Kebabs which people find more tasty. In this cheese is grated with a cheese grater and then kebabs are made by adding spices, green chillies, salt, coriander, turmeric etc. to it. These are fried and then wrapped in spinach leaves. These kebabs are usually served with chaats or spicy sauces.
- Thus, Palak Paneer is a delicious dish which can be made in different versions and which you can make according to your taste.
- Finally, Palak Paneer is a dish that is tasty as well as healthy. It contains the properties of spinach as well as the nutrients of paneer. It is easy to make at home and can be prepared in different versions according to your taste.
- Delicious roti or rice can be served with this dish. Share it with your family and friends and enjoy healthy eating.
Palak Paneer Recipe
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves
- 3 green cardamoms
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1 cup spinach leaves, washed and chopped
- 200 g paneer, washed and cut into small pieces
- Grind tomatoes and green chilies in a blender. 2. Heat oil and ghee in a pan. When the oil becomes hot, add cumin seeds, cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon, garlic and ginger. Also immediately add tomato-green chilli paste. 3. Now add salt, red chili powder and spinach leaves to it. as well as slow
Cook on flame. 4. When the spinach leaves become soft, add paneer pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes. 5. Palak paneer is ready. Serve it hot with rice or naan.
I hope you will like this recipe. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can ask
- Firstly, wash the spinach and then chop it. Now boil it in water for 5-7 minutes
. When the spinach boils comfortably, take it out and cool it and then grind it in a mixer.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry paneer in it. Take it out again.
- Now in the same pan add ginger paste, garlic paste and green chillies. Fry it lightly.
- Now add tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Mix all the ingredients well and leave it for a maximum of 2-3 minutes.
Points to note:
- Wash spinach and boil it on low heat for 2-3 minutes and then immediately put it in cold water. Due to this, the taste of spinach remains and the color of the vegetable also gets darker.
- Use clean and finely chopped paneer. If you are a vegetarian, you can also use soya or tofu.
- Mix the gravy well before frying so that the grains of gram flour in the curry are not visible.
- After the vegetable is ready, let it cool down a bit and then serve. Eat roti or naan with hot palak paneer.
Let’s get started:
Wash and boil the spinach
- Wash the spinach thoroughly and separate its leaves.
- Boil water in a big vessel and put spinach leaves in it.
- Boil spinach on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put the spinach in cold water and filter it well.
Prepare the Paneer:
Tips for Making Perfect Palak Paneer
There are some tips to make Palak Paneer which will help you to make it better.
- Wash the spinach thoroughly and cut it into small pieces. Put the washed spinach in a small vessel and boil it for only 1-2 minutes.
- Immediately put the spinach in cold water so that it retains its greenish color.
- Wash the paneer, wipe it thoroughly with a dry cloth and cut it into small pieces.
- Grind the spinach with gram flour, curd and butter which will make the spinach even tastier.
- Before baking paneer, soak it in cold water for a while. This will make it soft and will not break while baking.
- Serve Palak Paneer with naan or rice and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
By adopting these tips, you can prepare a great Palak Paneer.
- Adding lemon juice instead of tomato to palak paneer enhances its taste even more.
- To enhance the taste of palak paneer, you can add some chilli powder to it.
- Dry the spinach thoroughly before preparing the Palak Paneer. Due to this, there will be no water left in Palak Paneer and it will become even tastier.
- If you want to make palak paneer gravy, you can also add some butter and cream to it.
These were some tips by which you can make your Palak Paneer even tastier.
- To keep the paneer white and creamy, put it in hot water and boil it once. Cut it again into quarters and then add it to the Palak Paneer.
- Don’t add too much paneer to Palak Paneer, as it can dull its flavour.
- Spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander powder, red chili powder, etc. can also be added as per your choice while preparing palak paneer.
- You can add a little sour curd to Palak Paneer to make it tastier.
- You can serve Palak Paneer with Bhujia and Naan. You can also serve it with rice.
By following these tips, you can make your Palak Paneer even tastier and please your family.
Talking about the different variations of Palak Paneer, the following are the options:
- Palak Paneer Kofta: Paneer koftas are added to this which are made from spinach. Coriander, cumin and red chili spices are also added to it.
- Dhaba Style Palak Paneer: Tomato and onion masala is added to this, which gives it a unique taste.
- Cheesy Palak Paneer: More and more paneer is added and cheese is added to it. This is a special dish which is very much liked by the children.
- Green Peas and Palak Paneer: Green peas are added to this which makes it even tastier.
- Potato Palak Paneer: It is made by mixing potatoes and spinach which is a very tasty dish.
- All these options give different taste and shape of palak paneer. You can make any one of these as per your choice and please your family and friends.
- Apart from these various options, you can prepare it in other ways as well. For example, you can add tofu instead of paneer. Or you can also prepare it by adding cream along with milk which makes it even more creamy and delicious.
- In addition, you can also change the quantity and type of spices as per your choice. Which gives it even more variety.
Common sense says that Palak Paneer is a very tasty dish that is loved by everyone. It is very easy to prepare and you can add spices as per your choice. If you follow these tips, you can make palak paneer even tastier. Serve it with rice or naan and please your family and friends.